Comment on page
Setting Zingg Development Environment
Instructions on how to set up Zingg Development Environment
The following steps will help you set up the Zingg Development Environment. While the steps remain the same across different OS, we have provided detailed instructions for Ubuntu OS.
- Install the latest maven package using the following Linux command:
sudo apt install maven
- Go to cd /etc directory in your Ubuntu system, and open the ‘profile’ file using gedit. Just run sudo gedit profile
- Paste these in the ‘profile’ file.
where <path_to_zingg> will be a directory where you clone the repository of the Zingg. Similarly, if you have installed spark on a different directory you can set SPARK_HOME accordingly.
Note :- If you have already set up JAVA_HOME and SPARK_HOME in the steps before you don't need to do this again.
- Run the following to Compile the Zingg Repository - mvn clean compile package -Dspark=sparkVer
- Install net-tools using sudo apt-get install -y net-tools
- Run command in the terminal ifconfig, find the IP address and paste the same in /opt/hosts IP address of your Pc-Name
- Run this Script in terminal opened in zingg clones directory - ./scripts/zingg.sh --phase findTrainingData --conf examples/febrl/config.json
If everything is right, it should show Zingg Icon.